PRENFISH is a product that eliminates fungi, bacteria and oxidation sources in complex organic compounds of fish. It comes from citrus, is completely innocuous, non-metallic and leaves no residue. It has been specifically developed to preserve hydro biological products in all its phases.
PRENFISH eliminates all type of bacteria and fungi, aerobic and anaerobic, positive and negative gram; as well as some virus.
The activity of PRENFISH is shown in the elimination of the following microorganisms, among others.
- Vibrium cholerae
- Salmonella anatum
- Salmonella typhosa
- Aspergillus niger ATCC QM-458
- Escherichia coli
||Together with the entering of the fish to the warehouse, spray the solution proportionally to the volume caught. Do not bail out bilges 30 minutes before finishing the fishing.
||During rinsing before glassing or freezing.
|During ice manufacturing
||Add to water.
|In pits and washing tanks
||In the water to wash fish.
|In canned food
||Dissolved in brine or oil.
|In salty or salty dried fish
||Dissolved in water for washing or brine.
|For the fishing industry
||Apply to fish reaching receiving pits.
||During washing and/or rinsing of fillets.
CONCEPTS & ADVANTAGE
It is known that fish and other hydro biological products are easily and quickly degradable proteic food, due to the attack of microorganisms and further oxidation processes that start immediately after water is extracted. If it is not adequately preserved, a low quality flour will be obtained, polluted and oxidized fish and seafood, which are rejected by the market.
There are a series of additives recommended for use as fish preservatives, eliminating bacteria, and others act as antioxidants. However, oxidizing in organic complexes are not purely chemical, but also generated by microbial attacks, which break protein and fat chains allowing for the entering of oxygen and generating stale smells, change in color and decomposition.
To prevent and avoid said degrading, it is necessary to use preservatives that eliminate fungi and bacteria and, at the same time, trap free oxygen.
PRENFISH has been specifically developed to cover all these requirements. It is basically a fungicide and bactericide, thus, an antioxidant. It leaves no residue and is non-toxic by being completely organic.
- Easy management so as to not irritate sight and skin, and odorless.
- It does not cause intoxication and accumulation problems in man and animals because it’s innocuous, non-toxic.
- Highly soluble in water.
- Controls a large number of fungi and bacteria, and some virus.
- Does not pollute the environment, environmentally friendly.
- Acts by contact causing breakage of microorganisms’ cellular walls, as well as having a semi systemic action.
- Leaves no flavor when used in the recommended doses.
- Not affected by freezing temperatures and withstands up to 200ºC.
- Not affected by ultraviolet light.
- Does not corrode any type of equipment or tools, regardless of the material.
- Apt for human consumption, digestible and has no residual effect in organisms.
- Does not interfere with chlorine.